twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, August 24, 2012

Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)


Cheap for Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)




Available on Best Price for :
You Save: .
The Current price of 2012-08-24
Check for Update Price

Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black).See our great selection .Shop on Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) now. Best Price Guarantee! Limit time Deal!.
The Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) It's include Records full-size movies in wide-aspect VGA (848 x 480) at 30 frames per second. The new 10.1-megapixel Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50, successor to the popular DMC-FZ30, features a powerful f2.8 Leica DC lens with 12x optical zoom. The lens focal length is equivalent to 35-420mm on a 35mm film camera and is enhanced by Mega O.I.S., Panasonic's exclusive Optical Image Stabilizer system.

The DMC-FZ50 boasts a 10.1-megapixel high resolution CCD for its image sensor and Venus Engine III for the image processing LSI, making it possible to record a image at maximum ISO 1600 high sensitivity setting at full resolution. Furthermore, by dramatically reducing the noise levels that challenged its predecessor, the DMC-FZ50 is able to capture 10.1-megapixel full resolution images even in high sensitivity recording.

To fight against the major cause of blurred images, Panasonic invented the Mega O.I.S. system taking advantage of its superior lens technology to compensate for handshake--a feature which has long been incorporated into the Lumix range of cameras. In addition, to also compensate for the other major cause of blurred images--movement of the subject--the FZ50 is also equipped with the world's first Intelligent ISO Control (hereafter I.I.C.) and maximum ISO 1600 high sensitivity recording capabilities within the advanced image processing LSI Venus Engine III. When set to the I.I. Read More>>


The Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) is model no. B000GHVZQ0, for Your can droped it to . with smart shopping of "Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) ", Top deal Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) Save now Today Great Price.

The Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) Description

The DMC-FZ50 includes a 10.1-megapixel high resolution CCD and the f2.8 Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 12x optical zoom (equivalent to 35mm to 420 mm with a 35mm film camera) lens. The lens unit is comprised of fourteen elements in ten groups including three aspherical lenses and an ED lens, All these are incorporated to generate low distortion and high optical performance while preserving the compactness of the unit. The Extended Optical Zoom, made possible by using the center part of the 10.1-megapixel high resolution CCD, further extends the powerful 12x optical zoom to up to 21x for 3-megapixel image recording (17.1x for 5-megapixel and13.4x for 8-megapixel recording). High resolution images with richer gradation are always assured with these Leica DC 12x optical zoom lens and the 10.1-Megapixel CCD. Taking advantage of its superior lens technology, Panasonic invented the Mega O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer) system to fight against the major cause of blurred images. It compensates for handshake and is now featured on the entire Lumix range, and has been highly evaluated and appreciated by the users across the world. Every slight hand-shake movement is detected accurately with the sampling frequency at 4,000 times per second and will be compensated to render clear, sharp images. In addition, movement of the subject, the other major cause of blurred images, is suppressed by the advanced image processing LSI Venus Engine III with the Intelligent ISO Control (hereafter I.I.C.) and maximum ISO 1600 high sensitivity recording capabilities. The world's first incorporation of this I.I.C. allows the automatic adjustment of the suitable ISO setting and shutter speed that best suits the situation by analyzing the speed of subject movement. If the subject is moving, the ISO setting would automatically rise to allow high shutter speed. On the other hand, if the subject is still and no movement is detected, you can take beautiful natural images with a low ISO setting.

  • 10.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
  • Intelligent ISO Control (I.I.C.) reduces image blur from subject movement and low light
  • Stores images on SD memory cards (32MB card included); powered by li-ion battery pack (battery and charger included)
  • 12x image-stabilized optical zoom; 2.0-inch free-angle LCD display
  • Records full-size movies in wide-aspect VGA (848 x 480) at 30 frames per second


Read More>>

Buy Cheap Panasonic DMC-FZ50 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) limit offers today


No comments:

Post a Comment